A leading and adequately capitalized public limited Mortgage Bank with an appreciable presence in terms of portfolio of real estate properties and extensive branch network.
Due to a recent strategic repositioning of the Bank, vacancy now exists for highly talented, deeply passionate, and strongly tight.knit team players who are excited by the opportunity to challenge the status quo, are obsessed with solving problems, and truly seek to positively change how Mortgage banking services are made available to finance the acquisition of housing by the populace on a sustainable basis and at affordable cost, to hold the position below:
Job Title: Head, Internal Audit & Control
Highlights of key Job Deliverables
- Provide the banks shareholders, Board of Directors, Audit Committee of the Board and Management with an independent view of the operational and financial performance of the bank
- Determine the extent of compliance with controls and established policies, plans and procedures,and regularly report on exceptions
- Ensure compliance with Statutory and Regulatory procedures and requirements
- Liaise with the bank’s external auditors to conduct the annual financial audits and prepare the financial reports
- Follow up and ensure prompt resolution of External Audit observations as contained in the Management Letter issued after the annual audit
- Perform periodic audit checks at the branches and report thereon to Management
- University degree or HND in Accountancy + Masters Degree or MBA + Professional membership with ICAN or ACCA
- Minimum of 8-10 years in banking, audit or financial service industry, 5 of which must have been spent at Senior Management level + Proven experience dealing with Board Audit Committees and external auditors
This position command an attractive and competitive remuneration package as well as an excitingly challenging career prospects for the successful candidate.
Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should