Heineken International Graduate Programme – Marketing & Sales 2018
- Online Tests – February 2018: If you have the qualifications and the experience that meet our standards, we’ll invite you for the online tests.
- Virtual Interview – February 2018: Pass the online test and we’ll ask you to do an virtual interview to see if you fit our profile.
- Face-To-Face Interview – March 2018: If you impressed us so far, we’ll ask you to have a face-to-face interview with two company representatives through Skype.
- Assessment Centre – April 2018: Pass the Face-to-face interview and we’ll invite you to the home of HEINEKEN, Amsterdam, to attend the assessment centre.
- Start Your Journey! – September 2018: If you have everything we’re looking for, you will be offered to join the HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme!
- People are in the heart of our company. Next to meaningful work, we believe it is important that you are satisfied with your remuneration, and that it motivates you in relation to your development and performance.
- An initial salary amount of € 3.441 gross per month, plus additional allowances
- Private health insurance
- Flights and Immigration support
- 30 leave days per assignment, excluding national holiday
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Attach your resume with the application.
- Application is not open for HEINEKEN employees, with exception of interns.