MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Human Capital Analyst (Supervisory)
- Assist in the administration of compensation and benefits operations and programs to ensure accuracy and reliability in the system.
- Analyze workforce, business and external data to uncover patterns and relationships and provide valuable insights to enable MTNN gain competitive advantage through its talent practices
- Develop statistical models to enhance decision quality in people management to achieve business objectives
- Standard MTNN working conditions.
- Open plan office.
- May work extended hours if required
- Experience & Training.
Experience & Training
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in formal business analysis, or consulting / advisory role
- Experience in Human Resources is desirable
- Previous work experience in applying Analytics/Statistics to business outcomes.
- BA, BEd, BSc or HND
Application Closing Date
6th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online