A leading and adequately capitalized public limited Mortgage Bank with an appreciable presence in terms of portfolio of real estate properties and extensive branch network.
Due to a recent strategic repositioning of the Bank, vacancy now exists for highly talented, deeply passionate, and strongly tight.knit team players who are excited by the opportunity to challenge the status quo, are obsessed with solving problems, and truly seek to positively change how Mortgage banking services are made available to finance the acquisition of housing by the populace on a sustainable basis and at affordable cost, to hold the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Officer
Highlights of key Job Deliverables
- Support the administration of operating system and application installations
- Support the implementation and management of structured enterprise ICT security solutions for the bank
- Support the operation of on-line banking application and the automation of key banking business processes
- Data Center/ Data base Administration/Business Process Automation
- Bachelors Degree in any of the following: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, Information Technology or any similar course
- Professional membership with relevant bodies/Relevant DBA Certification – MCDBA, Oracle etc.
- Masters Degree + Minimum of 5 years in banking or financial service industry will bean added advantage
This position command an attractive and competitive remuneration package as well as an excitingly challenging career prospects for the successful candidate.
Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should ;