CornerStone Staffing – Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Intern
- We seek Customer Service Interns. This is a 6-month paid learning experience with the team of passionate, fun and energetic people who save the day for 150 million customers one call at a time.
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquires via phone, email, on-line chat and one-one communication etc.
- Must effectively manage different communication channels:resolve customer complaints via all available phone, email.
- Direct or route customer calls to appropriate personnel for assistance.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Minimum B.Sc /HND required in any field.
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Computer skills including the ability to spreadsheet and word-processing programs at a basic proficient level
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and in team environments
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously
- Exceptional customer service and follow up skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online