Massive Recruitment at the Federal Ministry Of Water Resources (35 positions)
Applicants must possess the following qualifications with relevant cognate experiencein the various field sof specialization
- Basic Certification in the various discipline
- Professional certification the the relevant bodies e.g ICAN,ANAN,COREN,MNSE,MLSCN,NSB,NCS,NIQS,CSN
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Other relevant certificate
Applicants should not be more than 40 yeras of age
Salary would be based on Salary Grade Levels as specified in Consolidated
Public service Salary Structure (CONPSS).
Applicants are required to submit a handwritten application with details of their Curriculum Vitae and Photocopies of the following;
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) / NECO
- University Degree and other Professional Certificates
- NYSC Certificate or Exemption Certificate
- LGA Identification Certificate
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
Application should be addressed to Managing director,
Niger Delta Basin Development Authority,
No 21 Azikiwe Road Portharcourt.
To Reach him not later than 2 weeks from the date of this Publication, Dated 7th December 2017.