African Development Bank Group (AfDB) – Established in 1964, the African Development Bank is the premier pan-African development institution, promoting economic growth and social progress across the continent. There are 80 member states, including 54 in Africa (Regional Member Countries).
The Bank’s development agenda is delivering the financial and technical support for transformative projects that will significantly reduce poverty through inclusive and sustainable economic growth. In order to sharply focus the objectives of the Ten Year Strategy (2013 – 2022) and ensure greater developmental impact, five major areas (High 5s), all of which will accelerate our delivery for Africa, have been identified for scaling up, namely; energy, agro-business, industrialization, integration and improving the quality of life for the people of Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation Analyst
Location: Côte d’Ivoire
Position N°: 50093589; 50093628; 50093638; 50093646
- The Bank has reorganized and is developing the Regional Development, Integration and Business Delivery Complex whose major objective is to build regional capabilities and bring responsibility for client activities closer to the regions.
- Five Regional Development, Integration and Business Delivery Hubs have been created, each run by a Director General: Southern Africa, North Africa, West Africa; East Africa, and Central Africa.
- The objective of Operation Analyst will be to support a team of different operations professionals including Task Managers, Country Programme Officers (CPOs), Country Economists (CES) and other Specialists in the implementation of their operational work programmes.
- The Operational Analyst’s responsibilities will include collecting, analysing, and providing data and data analysis that are necessary for the execution of the work program.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the Supervision of the Regional Development, Integration and Business Delivery Leadership, the Operation Analyst will:
- Work closely with Senior Managers and Task Managers to prioritise information required to facilitate substantiated decisions or serve as input to Board Documents that originate from the regions;
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis as required,
- Carry out collection and analyses of supervision data, disbursement ledgers and procurement data of active project in the portfolio of the Regions with particular focus on reporting on the performance of active projects and giving special attention to projects at risk;
Including desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- Hold at least a Master’s degree or its equivalent in Economics, Business Management, Information Technology or in a related discipline.
- Have a minimum of four (4) years of relevant professional experience in compiling management information, data analysis and formulation of data models.
- Demonstrated experience in Data Management in Development or similar organizations.
- Experience working in a team in a multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary, international and professional environment.
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online