We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payment Channel Management Supervisor
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Payment Channel Management Lead
- The purpose of the role is to assist to implement third party revenue channels expansion in line set targets.
- Ensure consistent and even spread of all Payment Channel integrators that would translate to growth in collection through positive planning, deployment and management of Dealers and agents.
- Assist in driving revenue through building a strong indirect channel partner network
- Design, develop, prepare and direct short and long range plans based on business unit goals and growth objectives
- Assist in identifying, prospecting, recruiting and on-boarding new channel partners and agents to drive collection efficiencies and provide basic insights at offsite locations into Ikeja Electric services and new initiatives through the effective deployment of the channels management plan
- First degree (B.Sc/HND) or its equivalent with a minimum of second class lower
- 3-4 years post NYSC experience in retail sales
- Good understanding of the Channel System Integrators and their revenue models.
- Track record of executing successful channel partnerships and marketing campaigns
- Negotiation skills: Skilled in business and retail negotiation
- Communicate clearly, and aggressively execute on new business opportunities
- Experience in channel sales
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Skilled in business/territory development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Able to collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively
- Ability to manage change and risk.
- Strong team player
- Business Plan implementation
- Excellent initiative
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2018.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online