Job Title: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 – Advisory Services
Reference Number: 125-NIG00155
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Your learning with us begins with a structured 6 – 8 weeks induction course. This is the first element of a development framework that will help you build business awareness, technical, personal and management skills throughout your career.
- Self-directed, career-long training is a key feature of life here at PwC. The entire working environment is designed to empower you to learn.
- One year post NYSC cognate experience
- Completed NYSC
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division/Upper Credit
- Minimum of 6 ‘O’ level credits at one sitting including English Language and Mathematics
- This position is for our Advisory Services.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online