Retirement Benefits Advisory (RBA) was formed in response to the growing demand for specialised services in the fast-expanding pension and allied industry in Nigeria.” The successful implementation of the Contributory Pension Scheme, the introduction of a Workman’s Compensation Act, and the reinvigoration of the Insurance Sector have significantly influenced the long-term perspective of the Nigeria Financial Services Sector. The phenomenal growth in the number of participants coupled with the huge savings pose opportunities and threats.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
- Assist the Senior Analyst and other subject matter professionals in gathering, validating and documenting various system information needs.
- Support in planning, designing and development of business processes
- Collecting, compiling and interpreting business data and drafting reports
- Identify customer needs and establish ways upon which customer needs can be met for their maximum benefit and satisfaction.
- Ensure that various appropriate infrastructure elements, including documents, manuals, policy documents are kept up to date.
- Liaise with the Senior Analyst to document business processes effectively
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Ability to plan, organize and structure work
- Highly skilled in Excel, word and other word processing software programs
- Showcase good analytical and evaluate skills in tasks
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have good interpersonal skills
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or any related field (Second Class upper division)
- 1-2 years of Experience.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject matter to apply and a cover letter attached to it.