Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc, a leading independent oil and gas exploration and production company listed on the Nigerian and main market of the London Stock Exchange.
Applications are invited from fresh graduate for the position below:
Title: Graduate Scheme (GS)
- The Graduate Scheme is a 4-6 year programme designed to attract, retain and accelerate the development of young, talented and ambitious graduates through a combination of on-the-job training and structured learning and development programme.
- The GS will equip participants with the appropriate competencies and provide experiences that will facilitate their integration into a challenging business environment and enable them to unleash their potential in a truly rewarding work environment that we provide.
- Throughout this campaign we aim to provide a world-class candidate experience that will enable us to secure the best talents and enhance our reputation as an ‘employer of choice’.
Prospective candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) degree obtained in any of the following: Engineering (Materials, Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Petroleum, Electrical/Electronics, Process, Industrial and Oil and Gas), Geology, Geophysics, Petro-Physics, Industrial Chemistry, Chemistry, Finance, Accounting (ACCA, ACA), Law, Business Administration, Mass Communication, Economics, and other Social Science disciplines (A relevant professional qualification is an added advantage)
- Applicants who graduated in 2014 will be considered if they possess a relevant Master’s degree in addition to a Second Class Upper or a First Class Bachelor’s
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- A maximum of two (2) years’ post-NYSC experience for candidates with post-NYSC work experience.
- Graduates participating in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) must be on schedule to complete national service in 2017 to be eligible
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online