- First degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences (B.Pharm.)
- Minimum of NYSC experience working in a reputable pharmaceutical establishment
- In-depth product knowledge, good selling and medical detailing skills
- Passion for the job and readiness to go the extra mile
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent people management and motivation skills
- High level of integrity
- Accountability and ownership of tasks and results
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page application letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the “Director, Human Resources” and send to: PAS-Maiduguri@sfhnigeria.org
- Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to the email address beside the job you are applying for.
- Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements.
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.