Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health/family planning, HIV and AIDS prevention, primary health care system strengthening and maternal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), and the Global Fund among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in the organisation. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We require competent candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Associate Scheme (PAS) – SBE
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- This is an opportunity aimed at building the sales and marketing skills of fresh pharmacy graduates.
- The associate will be responsible for promoting and increasing access to SFH ethical products across the states of the territory.
- The person will be responsible for demand creation among providers and caregivers, identification and engagement of new service delivery points and effective engagement/management of trade channel members and professional bodies.
- The associate will be reporting to the Area Sales manager.
- First degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences (B.Pharm.)
- Minimum of NYSC experience working in a reputable pharmaceutical establishment
- In-depth product knowledge, good selling and medical detailing skills
- Passion for the job and readiness to go the extra mile
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent people management and motivation skills
- High level of integrity
- Accountability and ownership of tasks and results
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should;