CornerStone Staffing – Our Client, a big player in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Industry, is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Operation Intern
- How would you like to be able to impact the supply chain from end-to-end? Are you a leader with a passion for winning? Do you have a proven track record of creativity, innovation, analysis and problem solving skills? Supply Network Operations roles are uniquely designed to give you that opportunity.
- As a Supply Chain Operation Intern, you will be offered major responsibilities immediately, while you grow your skills through a variety of on-the-job experiences.
- The internship program is designed to provide real-world experience that is directly related to your academic discipline and career goals and provide you a better understanding of career options for your degree. Components of the program include:
- Customer feedback: identify features, processes and experience ways to get those feedbacks
- Processes: based on those feedbacks, define actionable recommendations and create processes to implement the highest potential actions
- Majors: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Supply Chain Management. 4.0 minimum GPA strongly preferred
- Empathy: you have a great ability to understand and embrace people’s differences and act accordingly
- Data driven mentality: you make decisions based on data to prioritise the most impactful actions and sound business judgment through analytical thinking.
- Out of the box thinking: you have the ability to identify new ways to do stuff and the willingness to implement it
- Do-er: you like to execute by yourself the projects your work on, you are not afraid to do operational tasks and have the ability to deliver quickly and efficiently
- Previous experience in operations, customer experience, banking, entrepreneurship is nice to have
- Intermediate Excel is required
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online