Rovedana Limited – When your business needs extend beyond your core competencies, turning to a leading firm in outsourcing and consulting services to help you regain your focus. At Rovedana, our world revolves around your business. Our Business Process Outsourcing practice will assist your business in all forms of operational management so you can increase your productivity and reduce overall costs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Academy Manager
- Able to develop and grow staff from the Training Academy as company demand requires
- Continuously learn cutting edge knowledge from facilitators and Vendors to ensure this role acts as a true Subject Matter Expert in a short period.
- Manages the training process from needs assessment to evaluation.
- Teach soft skill courses e in the training academy
- Schedule Subject Matter Experts to teach courses within their expertise
- Manage and ensure the academy is achieves its training targets in terms of numbers of prospects trained monthly.
- B.Sc Degree, ample HR management experience with special focus on training + equitable work experience
- 3-5 years – Experience in related position
- 2-4 years – Experience in supervising and managing employees
- 0-2 years – Experience in selling training’s packages
- An entrepreneurial mindset that will hit the ground running
- Experience may include a combination of work experience and education
- Detail-Oriented with Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Able to execute tasks in a very dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Exercise sound judgment and ability to work effectively with a diverse workforce
Net Monthly Salary – N200,000 – N230,000.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online