A leading and adequately capitalized public limited Mortgage Bank with an appreciable presence in terms of portfolio of real estate properties and extensive branch network.
Due to a recent strategic repositioning of the Bank, vacancy now exists for highly talented, deeply passionate, and strongly tight.knit team players who are excited by the opportunity to challenge the status quo, are obsessed with solving problems, and truly seek to positively change how Mortgage banking services are made available to finance the acquisition of housing by the populace on a sustainable basis and at affordable cost, to hold the position below:
Job Title: Treasure/Management Accountant
Highlights of key Job Deliverables
- Ensure timely arid efficient recording of financial transaction and generation of financial accounting information bank-wide therefrom.
- Monitors daily liquidity position and ensures adequate short-term solvency
- Assists in the preparation of the bank’s budget
- Implement the standard financial policies and procedures of the bank
- Establish and maintain financial controls
- University degree or HND in Accounting/Economics/Business Admin. + Professional membership with ICAN or ACCA
- Minimum of 5-8 years in banking or financial service industry, 3 of which must have been spent at Management level + Masters Degree or MBA will be an added advantage
This position command an attractive and competitive remuneration package as well as an excitingly challenging career prospects for the successful candidate.
Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should ;