Unilever Nigeria – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday!
At Unilever, you can shape your own path as you work with the brands and people that drive our sustainable business growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Work Force Administration Assistant
Job Number: 17000GVD
Location: Oregun, Lagos
Function: Human Resources
Job Schedule: Full-time
Reports to: WFA Specialist
- To provide administrative support to the work force admin specialist to ensure work force admin delivery.
- To report employee relations on operational issues
- Liaises with facilities on site
- Liaises with payroll for any amendments like overtime, meal deduction (Agbara employees only)
- Assists in administering employee benefits e.g. long term service awards, reward and recognition program- providing certificates doing logistical coordination)- For Agbara employees only
- Support with BC leave application and leave product pack- For Agbara employees only
- Diploma holder with no prior work experience or 1-2 years experience in similar role with basic qualifications
- Basic MS office skills
- SDM, work force admin specialist, other service line specialists and team, site facilities team, employees. The nature of this contact will involve exchange of information and some influencing skills. E.g. If an employee wants a letter in a particular format then guiding them and letting them know that it will not be possible. Influencing facilities to complete the work in the given timeline. Managing exit process smoothly in the given time.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online