The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to people affected by war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Women Protection & Empowerment (WPE) Community Mobilizer Officer
Ref No: GO351
Location: Mubi, Adamawa
- The Community Mobilization Officer assists the Program Manager and Assistant Program Manager in developing and sustaining a GBV community mobilization strategy.
- In collaboration with the Senior Program Manager, WPE Community Trainer Assistant design GBV mobilization strategy that will allow members of the community to reflect on the GBV issues affecting their community and guide them in their effort to prevent GBV.
- Design sensitization key messages with support from the senior program manager, program coordinator and senior Technical adviser using the SASA community sensitization guide.
- The Community Mobilization Officer will conduct regular field visit to assist community mobilizers in community mobilization using EMAP and SASA modules.
- Monthly salary, 13Month Salary Inclusive, Health Insurance Coverage for Family, Pension, Creche Facilities available for Women with babies under 24 Months.
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online